“To provide high quality statistical products and services to support social and economic development of the country.”
1) To provide relevant, reliable, and timely statistics to facilitate planning and evidence-based decision making.
2) To ensure that the compilation and dissemination of statistics are in accordance with scientific principles, professional ethics and international standards.
1) Integrity – Perform task with highest moral and ethical standards (Thadamtse);
2) Professionalism – Discharge duties competently, diligently, efficiently and effectively with humility and sensibility;
3) Accountability – Be accountable in all operations at all levels to build trust and confidence in the statistics produced;
4) Teamwork – Work as a team and in a coordinated way with entities within and outside of the statistical system;
5) Adaptability – Respond to change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and adopt innovations and emerging technologies to deliver the mandate.
2,088 total views, 3 views today